Tuesday, December 4, 2007

ben's holiday special

we're not putting the tree up at all this year (we're going to stay with the inlaws, why bother?) and the lights and whatnot are in a ball on the shelf. but for ben, my son's doll, christmas is here.
yes, ben has boy bits. and yes, he is always naked. my son lost his clothes two minutes after he got him. and yes, ben's tree is cut out of a flyer and glued to the wall of 'ben's house' (a shelf in the bathroom. the lower shelves have to stay empty thanks to the boy anyways, why not make a home for ben in one?)
so that's our christmas decoration. i'm trying to figure out a way to get ben a festivus pole.
just for reading all that i'll give you another pic - ben's potty. it's opposite the 'tree' so en can enjoy the festive decorations while dropping a log. a yule log, even.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I loved this post. It was hysterical in a "should I be laughing at that?" sort of way (in other words, the best way). I love your hair, I love the boy's uneven hair, and I love the yule log that came from the ass of a doll with boy bits.

    ReplyDelete