Tuesday, August 19, 2008

how the mighty have fallen

i'm posting this from the city library. people are behind me, waiting their turns on the computer, reading over my shoulder. alas, i have no internet at home. and the phone isn't really working. but it might be fixed on thursday, we'll see.

i'm so, so bored without internet. and when i have a sudden thought i can't go google it right away, as is my habit. so i haven't yet learned all wikipedia can tell me about buffy st marie, although i started wondering about her a few days ago.

on the bright side, i'm getting lots of reading done. and some knitting. and if it weren't so blisteringly hot i'd be canning and baking and stuff. instead i'm eating ice cream and counting down the hours to to thursday.

i have to go, the line behind me is getting long and grumbly. but my bunnies have had bunnies. i'll tell you all about it as soon as i can, i promise.

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way when it comes to the internet. If it wasn't for my Kindle I'd be totally devastated when I don't have internet!

    ReplyDelete