Tuesday, April 7, 2009

good news and bad news

the good:
i got a job! maybe two, we'll see. and school is great. and i love my new house.
the bad:
my laptop died a sudden death. so no internet at home or when i'm out and about. just stupidass library internet. and no using my laptop to play movies and music, keep track of my schedule, play games, read books or file my recipes. i'm really, really lost.
the good:
i get my tax return soon, so i will have a new laptop within a month.
the bad:
a MONTH?!?!!? are you kidding me? what deity did i offend.
the good:
i have a job! maybe two, we'll see. and school is great. and i love my new house.

so anyways, don't expect much from this blog in the next little while. definitely don't expect pictures. i think i'll take up cleaning my house obsessively to fill the void left by the computer's unfortunate demise. that will be me over there with the rubber gloves and toothbrush, scrubbing the grout for the eighth time today. harrumph.

2 comments:

  1. If you'd like, you can come spend some time with me. I'll give you unlimited internet access if you do ANY cleaning. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your lt!
    I did convo you about my blurb on b&b products, but I wasn't aware of your situation. I've gone through some of your blog, and you so remind me of a friend of mine from high school and another friend of hers, too. She introduced me to a lot of stuff, including the fine art of bartering and getting stuff second hand and loving it! :) Now I rarely buy anything new, and clothing has to be $2 or less on clearance if it's new. I love your new house-it reminds me of an old apartment of mine with those same kinds of cabinets. Very cool blog! Hollar at me when it's a good time for my ramblings.

    ReplyDelete